Activities and entertainment
The Domaine des Grands Pins offers you a wide range of fun activities and entertainment. In our Chalet Resort in Dordogne you can opt for farniente, sport activities, the discovery of our local gastronomy… Indulge yourself to your own rhythm!
A family oriented activity, suitable for all ages, is organized everyday.
The Resort outdoors equipment and activities
High summer season (from 10/07 to 31/08)
- Children’s playground, trampoline, multi-sports ground, pétanque ground, table tennis , swimming pool (3 pools), mini golf course. Sports accessories, usually free of charge.
Due to the Covid situation, bring your own rackets, pétanque bowls, footballs and other accessories. All our equipment and games are regularly disinfected.
- Adult and children competitions and contests
- Orienteering competitions will enable you to discover every nook and cranny of the Resort.
Olympiad-like games are suspended as involving contacts.
- Culinary theme,
- Evening parties
- Fun packed apéro quizzes and games and lots more to discover…
Activities outside the Resort
- Hiking or biking to discover the landmarks and vegetation of Périgord, either with one of our staff or independently, departing from the Resorts.
- Speleology (beginners or experienced), under the supervision of a professional. Fee paying activity.
- Horseback riding close by. Fee paying activity.
- Geese and duck farm visit (foie gras).
- Swimming and fishing in the Tamnies pond (Blue Flag Label). Fee paying activity.
- Canoe kayaking on the Vézère and Dordogne rivers.
- Visit of the landmarks of Périgord (castles, chasms, gardens, caves…)
- Discover the region